Inventory management, customer, and sales are three key areas in a small business which stand to be very critical for the progression and business development. And these are what can easily and flawlessly be managed using QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS).
It is an eminent software application that comes in two versions known as ‘Basic’ and ‘Pro’ – which are perfect for a retailer who wants to have an easy tracking of sales and to keep their customers happy. It is one of the easy and reliable ways for any sales person to utilize this software in an efficient manner.
QuickBooks Point of Sale services features:
- It manages vendors and inventory to build a customer relation by automatically managing bank feeds and market for your business.
- The ‘always on mode’ feature of the QB helps to take payments and credit with no interruption.
- Sales information automatically gets updated with your accounting software.
- With its online web dashboard, users can view and check reports at anytime, anywhere.
- Its’ integrated solution methods save time by avoiding all the errors.
- It configures your system according to the categories and need of your business.
- The software tracks inventory and generates reports accordingly.
These are some of the QuickBooks POS features that have brilliantly assisted millions of users to manage the things in a minimal period of time. However, there might be some situations in which users could face unexpected issues while using this software. These issues may happen due to multiple factors that could badly affect its productivity.
If you are one of those who encounter technical glitches frequently, don’t freak out – simply access our experienced technicians for the best QuickBooks point of sale support in a real time.
Common issues that may happen with QuickBooks POS:
- Unable to update Point of Sale software.
- QBPOS is not showing a history of credit cards.
- POS get crashed while checking the licensing information.
- Loss of connection to database with POS.
- While processing debit/credit card, POS shows error as ‘Invalid Response Type’.
- Unable to change cost for multiple items in POS.
- Unable to have a print of debit/credit card receipts.
Here we come up with a fail-safe solution to QuickBooks POS to resolve complicated issues. Our well-intended and certified QB POS solutions comprise of standard techniques that all aim to bring you a real relief from annoying issues.
QuickBooks experts assist QB POS users in the following ways:
- Installing and updating QuickBooks POS software
- Helping in updating and converting data
- Diagnosing the complete issues
- Helping in resolving PDF printing issues
- Providing a complete assistance for payments record, scheduled transactions, and bill preparations
- Helping in changing the cost of multiple items
You can acquire our more relevant QB POS solutions just by calling our toll-free number, which is available 24*7*365 to provide you a complete solution in a real time.